Thursday, October 15, 2015

Changing Direction



After much thought and consideration, I have decided to end my time here. I'm ready to change directions and create something new. I'm moving on to greener pastures of my own making! :)

I have created a new blog, Heart for Home Lifestyle Design. If you would like to follow me on my new journey, you are welcome to do so.

Thank you for reading and all of your comments and support over the years!

Tracy Lee xx 

PS. If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend! You can find my books on PayHip and Amazon.

3 comments:

Pattie - Chicagoland, IL said...

I hope that you keep your archives around for a while. I love this blog and haven't had a chance to read everything here yet. Best of luck with your newest adventures. I'm sure they will be wonderful..

Tracy Lee said...

Hi Patti - I will leave the archives open. :)

Patricia @ CorninmyCoffee-pot said...

Oh wow! I've often thought of starting a new blog but never have! You're brave best of everything to ya! I'm going to hop over and see the new one!!!