Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week Long Money-Fest



Money is a multi-faceted topic covering such aspects as how to get out of debt, saving money, frugality, budgeting and more. 

Most of us want to know how we can keep more of our money as grocery prices climb at an astounding rate and within an unstable economy. Money, or the lack thereof, strikes fear in the hearts of many. 

I have a few ideas for what I want to share this week, but I want to hear from my readers. In regards to money, what are you most concerned about? What do you want to read more about.

I'm listening.


If you'd like to receive my posts by email, you'll receive a free gift from me. See the top right corner of the home page! 

3 comments:

Fiona Ferris said...

For me it's how to stay focused on my medium- and long-term goals and not fritter away little bits here and there which I know add up to a lot over time.

What a great idea - a moneyfest! - looking forward to it :)

Terri Cheney said...

For us it's how to manage retirement on no retirement. John's only going to be able to work so long. Our savings are NEVER going to cover our retirement years. I feel I'm fairly expert at savings and thrifty living and living well on a budget but...

Stephanie said...

I agree with Fiona. I'm weaker on the impulse buys...not having the long term goal in mind. All those smaller purchases really do add up. I'm also really interested in your go to inexpensive but delicious meals.