Friday, September 04, 2015

Money Saving Plans


Our budget is super tight, but I was determined to find a way to start saving money. You've probably seen the 52 Week Money Saving Challenge. If you stick to it, you have $1,378 at the end of the year. So I'm going for it. I'm not putting it off any longer or waiting until a new week/month/year!



On a Facebook group I'm on someone shared another saving plan for every day of the year beginning with one penny and adding a penny to that amount each day. At the end of the year you have $667.95. 



So I'm doing both consecutively. I've printed off both charts and mark the amounts off as I add them to my money jar. 

My aim is to make it fun and watch my saving grow. This has taken some work on my money mindset. No more getting paid and then being broke until the next pay day!

If you'd like to receive my posts by email, you'll receive a free gift from me. See the top right corner of the home page! 

3 comments:

Fiona Ferris said...

Making something fun is the easiest way to stick to something. I like the satisfaction of ticking something off too, so that will be fun on your chart each day. Good luck Tracy!

Theresa F said...

Great ways to save. I too am sick of living pay cheque to pay cheque.

Ankita Gore said...

Savings plans help you realize your dreams and protect you and your loved ones from life's uncertainties. Best Saving Plans offer life cover & also helps to fulfill your goals.