Sunday, August 16, 2015

Plans For the Week




Alfred just left for work training in Atlanta so I have five husband-free days to do a deep clean on the house! Here are my plans:

~ I will tackle one room each day:
     * Living room
     * Office/dining room
     * Kitchen/pantry
     * Master Bedroom
     * Master Bath

~ I will go through the grocery circulars and plan my menu around what is on sale and match with coupons where possible to maximize my savings. I aim to spend $150 or less.

~ There are two projects I am hoping to accomplish:
     * Make a wreath with supplies I already have.
     * Clean and paint my bathroom mirror frames.

~ Bake some homemade treats.

~ Reorganize my pantry. Incorporate any foods close to their expiration date into the menu for the week.

~ Create a system to keep better organized with our finances.

What are you working on this week?

If you'd like to receive my posts by email, you'll receive a free gift from me. See the top right corner of the home page! 

5 comments:

Theresa F said...

Sounds like you will have a productive week. Enjoy!

Terri Cheney said...

love that a day alone for you constitutes a day to turn the house out, lol. Me, too. Me, too!

Tracy Lee said...

Thank you, Theresa!

Terri - actually he will be gone for 5 days! Hoping to get much accomplished while he's away. :)

Rhonda said...

Enjoy your week Tracy, I get the most done when I have uninterrupted time too.

My parents just moved from Texas to our town in Oklahoma, they moved into a very nice brand new retirement home. Helping them settle in will keep me busy as will the start of public school and my daughter going back to her school job.

I did redo our pantry last week and it is so much better, I hope your clean out helps you as much as mine did.

Fiona Ferris said...

What a motivating post Tracy. I love decluttering our pantry by using items for dinner too.