Friday, August 14, 2015

Building Up My Home





~ Saved $83.20 at the grocery store, $13.55 of that was in coupons.

~ Earned $2.25 from SavingStar.

~ Earned thirty cents off per gallon of gas.

~ Made homemade bread crumbs.

~ Received a free car wash.

~ Alfred cut his own hair (military style).

~ Made a list of house/yard projects that I want to start working on.

~ Bought three new tops from Waterfront Mission for $10.38.

~ Packed Alfred's lunches for work.

~ Listed the pool table for sale on Craigslist.

~ Borrowed books from the library and downloaded free ones onto my Kindle.

~ Worked in the yard: picked up fallen limbs, mowed grass, etc.



If you'd like to receive my posts by email, you'll receive a free gift from me. See the top right corner of the home page! 

3 comments:

Mimi Mama said...

Hi Tracy and happy weekend! I love your posts and I'd love it even more if you'd share some of them at my Five Star Frugal Linkup. We'd be thrilled to have you. Love, Mimi xxx

Mimi Mama said...

Sorry....here is the link...
http://atrayofbliss.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/five-star-frugal-14-and-raspberry.html
Love, Mimi

Mimi Mama said...

Thanks Tracy. I think my followers are going to love you! Love Mimi xxx