Thursday, May 14, 2015

Saving Money on Razors


Hello Friends! I like to let my readers know of wonderful things I have found and if it saves you money...all the better!

Have you heard of the Dollar Shave Club? I had been hearing about them for a few years and once I found out a friend of my husband's was using them and loved it...I decided to give it a try.

Razors are so expensive, aren't they? With this service, you choose one of three razors and you get 4 cartridges. Then every month you get 4 cartridges shipped directly to your home and it's so much cheaper than what you buy in the stores!

For the razors, you have the choice between the humble twin blade for $1/month, the 4x for $6/month, or the executive which has 6 blades for $9/month.

I chose the Executive because it has 6 blades. I added on one extra razor handle, as I prefer the men's razors and paid $13. Shipping was very fast....less than a week.

How did it perform? My husband and I both used our razors and absolutely LOVED them. Nothing we have ever bought in the stores has given as close of a shave as the ones we chose!

What's the catch? Nothing that I have found. You can change the frequency of your shipments to bi-monthly if needed. You can pause the shipments for 1-3 months. Or you can cancel your membership without any fees. It is a win-win in my book!

If you would like to check out the Dollar Shave Club for yourself, please use my link. I get a $5 credit for anyone who uses me as a referral.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Tracey, my son the attorney who has to be clean shaven for work, has been doing this club for a good while. He is very particular and says these razors are as good as the expensive store razors. He uses the middle quality one.

Karla Neese said...

My husband uses the Dollar Shave Club and really likes it.