Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Newest E-book




I have just published my second book, Ideas For Creating a Luxurious Home On a Budget , on Amazon.com. The e-book contains practical ideas for adding a luxurious feeling  to your home - inside and out.

I am so excited to share my journey with you. I have always wanted to be a writer and so I began my blog many years ago. I have enjoyed your comments and companionship and will continue to do in the future. And now my dream of being a legitimate writer is coming true.

I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to my good friend, Fiona of How To Be Chic. We are writing buddies who encourage each other when either of us fills blocked in our own writing. Your friendship means the world to me!

Again, I thank you all for coming along on this journey with me. Here's to writing and kindred spirits!

Warmly,

5 comments:

Karla Neese said...

Congrats!

Fiona said...

Thank you Tracy, I feel the same way! Congratulations on your second book.

Mrs. Miano said...

Is it a hard process to write and get ebooks to amazon, I've always wondered!! Congrats hope it does well!

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

congrats Tracy on your new ebook!
I wish you much success with it.
You have lots to offer young homemakers... even this one. ;)

Michelle said...

I finally posted a review of your lovely book on my blog.