Saturday, April 25, 2015

Inspiration For Homemakers E-book





Dear Friends, I am so excited! I have taken the best posts from my blog and put them together into an e-book entitled, Inspiration for Homemakers

I've already have my first review: This ebook has so much inspiration and I believe is well worth the purchase price. I've enjoyed Tracy's blog for many years and admire the way she promotes a simple and satisfying life of joy. I work full-time and do not have children, yet I still identify strongly with Tracy's words as a homemaker. Perhaps it's a state of mind - in my heart I am at home! There are many great ideas in every chapter of this ebook and it is written in a very encouraging way. Treat yourself!

The e-book is available on Amazon in Kindle form for 99 cents. If you do not have a Kindle, download the free Kindle reading app for smartphones, tablets, and computers.

I plan to write more e-books in the future, but I am curious as to what topics you would like to read more about. Please share your thoughts in the comments! 

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited, got my copy! Congratulations for writing this book. I would love to hear more about menu planning, pantry organization/shopping lists and slow cooker recipes.

Tracy Lee said...

Thank you, Stephanie! I've taken note of the interests you would like to hear more about and hope to write about these things further. :)

Debra said...

Wow, Tracy! I'm really proud of you. I bought your book and am enjoying it so much. It has such a retro feeling and you know I love that! Congrats and keep up the great work! Blessings, Debra

Fiona said...

Congratulations Tracy, what a great idea. I love it when you write your inspirational pieces and lists to get out of a funk!

Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Lee said...

Thank you so much, Debra and Fiona!!

Laurie said...

Congratulations Tracy! Hope to see more!
Laurie

Tracy Lee said...

Thank you, Laurie!!

Michelle said...

I loved your book and wanted to let you know that I reviewed it on amazon. In addition, a very similar review will publish on my blog tomorrow.

I would love to know more about how you make a meal or room beautiful.

Tracy Lee said...

Thank you, Michelle! Your requests have been noted! :)