Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Blessings





Though the official start of Spring is not until Friday, we are now enjoying Spring weather! I can not tell you how happy this makes me. I need the warmth and sunshine.

Yesterday we mowed the grass and tidied the yard. There is still more work to be done, but with these nicer days it'll be a joy to get outside and work.

I have found a way to bring in a little extra money this summer! A friend of mine has her own business cleaning condos and I'm going to clean two small units for her on Saturdays for $80. So that will give me $320-400/month extra in the budget to work with. A blessing indeed!

Our son and his fiance had been staying with us the past few months and they began moving into their first apartment this weekend. I have a ton of cleaning to do!

I plan to make homemade granola bars today. I have barbecued ribs in the crock pot which I'll serve with fried potatoes and frozen corn.

The windows are open and the birds are singing. It's going to be a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

What an great way to make some extra money.