Monday, December 29, 2014

Winter Plans





In my mind, there is no better time to deep clean than in Winter. The weather is often cold and dreary and I try to stay out of it as much as possible. Thus leaving plenty of time to purge the excess, scrub every nook and cranny, and paint.

I want to keep the colors of our home neutral and natural - khaki, blue and white with little pops of color here and there. I love nature and my favorite place to be is by the sea so I'm letting that be my inspiration.



I want to create the feeling of being on vacation every day: casual, relaxed, comfortable. Contemporary Coastal is how I would describe my ideal minimalist, beachy style. 

I definitely have expensive tastes, but not a large budget. So it will be a challenge to my creativity. I will post pictures of my progress along the way.


1 comment:

Fiona said...

I love this idea Tracy. Who wouldn't want the feeling of being on holiday every day! Your winter project sounds so cosy and fun.