Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Goals for 2015




As promised, here are my goals for 2015. Finances are not included as I've already done a post about that. You can find that one here

Home:
~ Tackle home improvement projects on a budget
~ Declutter to the bare minimum
~ Create a system for handling papers

Blog:
~ Post 3 times a week minimum
~ Increase blog traffic and revenue
~ Redesign blog
~ Write an e-book

Health:
~ Lose 30 pounds
~ Yoga, walking, and body weight exercises
~ Quit smoking
~ Eat healthier - more real foods, less processed
~ Sweets are for treats
~ Drink more water
~ Stretch AM and PM
~ Spend time outdoors daily

Self-Care:
~ Regular at home spa nights
~ Create a minimalist wardrobe in soft summer palette
~ Get 8 hours of sleep each night
~ Dress my best every day
~ Smile
~ Practice good posture
~ Always wear perfume
~ Moisturize skin with fragrant lotions
~ Keep makeup sheer and simple 
~ Remove makeup every night

Fun:
~ Listen to music more
~ Read more books
~ Laugh more
~ More beach days
~ Day trips
~ Connect with family and friends more often
~ Date nights with Alfred

As we say goodbye to 2014, I want to take the time to thank you for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. I read each and every one! 

Wishing you a safe and fun New Year's Eve!

2 comments:

Pattie - Chicagoland, IL said...

I absolutely love your goals list. You continue to inspire me!

Fiona said...

What a great list Tracy, and I love how you have broken it down into different areas. It is very inspiring to read!

You may already be aware of the Allen Carr book on stopping smoking, but if you haven't I'd highly recommend you borrow it from your library if you do wish to stop.

I have heard glowing reviews from many different people and although I don't smoke, I read his No More Hangovers book almost three years ago and haven't had so much as a single mouthful of alcohol since. I just don't want to. It still boggles my mind that this happened! It was such a simple and silly (quite fun) written little book but it obviously clicked something in my brain. Maybe the smoking one will do the same for you.