Thursday, October 09, 2014

Two Goals





I have two financial goals I want to reach my the end of the year. They are kinda big goals, but I think I can accomplish them well before then.

~ I want to have $500 in savings minimum.

~ I want to pay off CC#1 which has a balance of $1,364.08.

I will now put 20% of my paycheck into savings each week and use my paychecks strictly towards debt repayment while we live off Alfred's income.

I am focused and determined to become debt-free as fast as possible.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a smart move Tracy! You are going to reach your goals :)

Theresa F said...

It is great that you have a plan. I hope you husband is on board as well so that you can realize debt freedom.

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Best of luck to you! I hope you see this through... it will mean a great deal to both of you, in the future.
We're contemplating different things to get us out of debt too...
kind of scary. But we're getting there.