Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October: Small Improvements





Rather than creating a giant list of improvements I wish to make, I figured it would be better  to choose one or two small things to work on each month. 

By concentrating on small things for a month it will give me time to make it a habit and be successful.

Hat tip to Fiona at How to Be Chic for sharing this idea along with the book The 1% Solution by Tom Connellan.

Without further ado, the habits I intend to work on in October are:
~ Go to bed earlier
~ Drink water upon waking and before bed

What habits will you be working on?

1 comment:

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

I am working on Journal writing everyday for posterity!
and like you drinking water morning and evening!
I'm heading over to read this 1% Solution
Best wishes in your October changes... :)