Sunday, July 13, 2014

Where I've Been





Wow, it's been over a month since I've posted! There have been some big changes here recently.

I started a new job and am now working full time as a cashier/receptionist in service at a Chevrolet car dealership. It is much easier on me physically and I love it!! I'm making more money per hour and get paid holidays, vacation, and benefits. I am off every Sunday and I have a whole weekends with my family every other week.

We have spending a lot more time at the beach at Pirates Cove. We get  there early and set up at a picnic table under an oak tree and make a day out of it. It's so nice to come home relaxed from a day out in the sun and water to shower, make a simple dinner, and turn in early. 

I recently bought a Kindle and have been reading like a fiend. Making up for lost time, eh!  

For the 4th of July we went down to The Wharf in Orange Beach and watched the laser light shows, fire enchantress and hula hoop girl acts and fireworks. It was an enjoyable evening.

Oh! And I almost forgot! June 29th, Alfred and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary with a day at the beach, of course. *big smile*

Overall, life has become more busy but it's all good. I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I do miss blogging regularly. I may only post once a week on one of my days off. I haven't quite figured it out yet. 

Until next time....

No comments: