Friday, May 23, 2014

Frugal Doings, Accomplishments, and Goals



Frugal Doings:

I added $10.42 to the change jar.

My car battery died. Got a replacement for free.

We received two free tickets to a concert Sunday evening to see Foreigner and Styx.

Paid off two small medical bills....Yay!

Saved business envelopes from bills we pay online to use in the future.

Saved cotton ball from a medicine container to use to remove nail polish in the future.

Desperately needed a new pair of work shoes. I wanted Sketcher's Go Walk which run $60. I found a pair online at Amazon for $43.44 with free shipping.

Signed us up for KidsBowlFree.com. $19.95 and the kids can bowl two games each weekday all summer long. Standard shoe rental is not included.

Changed the AC filter.

Made a batch of brownies for dessert.

Saved the aluminum foil used to cover brownies for the next time I make brownies.

Accomplishments:

Cleaned out my car and washed it.

Cleaned off the front porch and deadheaded rose bushes.

Goals:

~ Pay the IRS off in full next week.

~ Declutter master bedroom. 

~ Mow lawn and trim bushes.


No comments: