Sunday, January 19, 2014

52 Weeks of Gratitude - Week 3





This week I am thankful for:

~ Laughter and lots of it! My best friend Paula and her husband came out to visit today and provided much in the way of entertainment. 

~ Going to bed early. Some nights I'm asleep as early as 7:30pm and I do not feel guilty about it!

~ Alfred had his teeth cleaned and got a prescription for an antibiotic, both of which cost us nothing. I had a vision test and picked out glasses for night driving. My costs were $68 out of pocket. Though I work only part-time, I qualify for dental and vision insurance through my employer.

~ Warmer days interspersed between days of cold, wintery ones. Winter is the hardest time of year for me, but on those warm days I try to spend some time outside.

~ Days at home. Those are always my favorite days of the week.

What were you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

Terri Cheney said...

Having HOURS of freedom from pain, seeing sunrise, sun setting later each day, sunshine flooding my house.

Fiona said...

I love my days at home too. I only had one this week but I enjoyed every minute of it! I also enjoy my evenings at home after work.

ociana said...

I am thankful for my job. I live in a very depressed area job-wise, so I am just glad to be working.