Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beachy Goodness







Just a few new items I've picked up recently for the house. Most were from Old Time Pottery where I work with the exception of the candle and palm tree painting.

We have decided to go with a beach house decor since we both love the sights and sounds of the beach. Still decluttering as time is available and upgrading things little by little as finances allow. 

I'm in no rush to revamp the house and I have no specific items in mind, but I am very picky! I know what I like when I see it and I unless I absolutely love it, it's not going home with me! 



Beach House sign : $10.99 (Old Time Pottery)
Palm tree painting $58 (Art Warehouse)
Blue vase $19.99 (OTP)
Nautical place mat: $2.99 (OTP)
Faux Calla Lily: $4.99 (OTP)
Candle: free (birthday gift from Mama)



3 comments:

Kathy in Illinois said...

Everything looks lovely, Tracy- so peaceful!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Rhonda said...

Tracy, your new vignette looks beautiful. I don't have any beach theme things but I like them a lot and they remind me of our years in California.
It is nice to see new blog posts from you and I hope you are well.

Sandy said...

Love your new look, but then I haven't seen much of your house in a long, long time. Looks like you got some good deals!