Friday, August 02, 2013

Reconstructing Life




I am continuing on my quest to simplify my life as much as possible and free myself of all the clutter.

Little by little I am tearing down the old in order to reconstruct a new life....a life of having less stuff, less worry, and less stress so I can do more of what makes me happy.

I envision me returning home full-time to care for my family, home, and yard. Creating a veggie garden to offset grocery expenses and flower gardens for beauty.

I envision me preparing scrumptious meals and baking delectable treats for my family from a well-stocked pantry and freezer because I will have even more time to thoughtfully shop with a list, matching coupons to sales.

I envision us having beach days with a picnic lunch, going on day trips, going on lots of nature walks, exploring quaint little out-of-the way shops, eating al fresco in our own backyard, attending free community events and festivals, having time to read and craft, and even take a nap.

Enough daydreaming... Today I need to finish decluttering my kitchen! :)

9 comments:

Rhonda Sue said...

Hi Tracy, hope it happens soon for you.

Cash Only Living said...

Keep daydreaming--your goals sound wonderful! Im sure they will come true soon!

Kathy in Illinois said...

Tracy, that sounds alike a perfect life! I hope this happens for you soon, but in the meantime, enjoy each day!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

janice15 said...

A wonderful table love the pink roses.. have a great new week. with love Janice

Mrs. White said...

I have not been able to visit in such a long time. The blog looks so peaceful and beautiful!

Hope you are doing well!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

It all sounds good to me! I'd love to spend my days like that as well.

Linda said...

I have been living for quite a while with the minimum and no clutter and I am very happy. Nice blog!

Theresa said...

Just so you know, Precious is back with a new blog called Frugal makes Cents Two. I noticed you had her old blog on your list still.

Tracy said...

Thank you Theresa! I've so missed her blog!!