Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A New Chapter Begins




There are some big changes coming our way. I just landed a part-time job at Old Time Pottery. The extra money will help us pay off some medical bills and a couple small debts and I'm excited about that.

The family is going to have to chip in with housework because Super Woman doesn't live here. That will be a big change. Everyone is used to me doing everything. That will take some getting used to for them, but I think it will be a good thing. They will have to do more for themselves.

I also want to really get couponing down. With the rise in grocery prices I need to bring our grocery budget down as low as I can so I can have a well-stocked pantry and freezer. So, I'm considering couponing to be my second part-time job. Coupons equals free money and I'm not about to pass that up!

So that's just a little that's going on here in my world. What's going on in yours?

4 comments:

Kathy in Illinois said...

Congratulations on your new job, Tracy! It sounds like you will like it because you love to decorate your home. I assume it's a pottery shop. Everyone will pitch in to help you as you begin your new chapter. Best of luck!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Tracy said...

Hi Kathy - they carry all kinds of household goods to decorate and beautify one's home with.

http://www.oldtimepottery.com/

Cheapchick said...

Congrats on your new job - you will likely be amazed at what your family will be able to accomplish when you are at work. Have fun!

Precious said...

Congrats on your new job. I am sure your family will be a big help to you.