Friday, March 29, 2013

New Bedroom Touches



I recently added a few new touches to my bedroom. All of a sudden  I am terribly fond of yellow! I bought yellow curtains which cast a rosy glow to the room. Also a white eyelet lace bed-skirt. I adore eyelet lace. It's simple and not too fussy.


Bright and cheerful!




And finally this nice bedside organizer that fits between the mattress and boxspring. It holds the tv remote and my current bedtime reads and keeps my dresser clear.

Next on the bedroom project list are to paint two walls and replace the ceiling fan, but they are not high on the priority list at the moment. I have a few other projects to work on on the meantime.

Thank you for visiting!

2 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh how I love that quilt. I have been making over our room too. I am slow re-doer.

Tracy said...

Elaine - I am a slow re-doer too! The bedroom should be priority but it isn't. I found the quilt on Ebay, but the seller is no longer selling. Too bad because she had some beautiful linens.