Sunday, March 03, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Dip





If your husbands are as crazy about spicy buffalo eats as mine is, they will love this recipe! This would be great for a party or weekend snacking for the family.

Boil 4 chicken breasts until cooked. I used skinless, boneless breasts.

Soften 2 pkgs. Phillidelphia Cream Cheese in a large baking dish at 350 degrees.

When chicken is cool, shred it.

Mix 1 cup of Ranch salad dressing and 1 cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce to the chicken. You can go as mild or as spicy as you prefer.

Spread the softened cream cheese on the bottom of baking dish.

On top of the cream cheese, pour your chicken/ranch/buffalo mixture and spread evenly.

Top with 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.

Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.

Let it cool & firm up a bit then enjoy with your choice of crackers or tortilla chips.

My husband and children are crazy about this recipe! It goes very fast. Hope you & your family enjoy it as well!



Linking to: Sunny Simple Life

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

That looks good to me but my husband won't eat cream cheese.
Thanks for mentioning my blog last week. After spending most of last week away from home, I am ready and need to get back to frugal ways.

Lil said...

Whoa Whoa Whoa! I MUST try this!