Monday, February 11, 2013

Before and After: Dining Room




I was looking around one day last week while taking a break from Spring Cleaning and thought my dining area looked bare and boring.



Blah!

Then I had a creative vision and decided to just go with it. I took pictures and accessories from the kitchen to create a cozy, cottage feeling.



Microwave/cook book area



Pretties atop the microwave


Spring-like accessories


A table scarf I cross-stitched


Pretty pictures


Ahhh, so much better!


A little old Hollywood glamour


Cottage charm

Thanks for visiting!



Linking to: Tweak It Tuesday #27

4 comments:

Christine said...

I like it when you can "tweak" a room by finding goodies from another room. Makes it look fresh.

Precious said...

It looks great and such a reasonable price. I love doing things like this.

Cottage Sweet Cottage said...

Yay! So glad I found your blog! We have alot in common and I love saving wherever I can.

Please do come and visit me if you can! I've added you to my rss feed and blog link on my page! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Robyn said...

It looks fantastic!!! I love it!!
Robyn :)