Thursday, January 31, 2013

Goals for February



In January I just kinda flew by the seat of my pants and didn't accomplish hardly anything. I resolved to change that for February by setting goals for myself. Here they are:

~ Spring Clean house.

~ Prune roses and crepe myrtle tree.

~ Incorporate exercise into my daily routine.

~ Start tanning.

~ Grocery budget is set at $125/week for a family of 5; includes pet foods and paper products.

~ Plan menu each week + shopping list before heading out to the grocery store.

~ Finish painting hall & wall behind computer desk. Also paint door a sunny yellow.

~ Save all change & continue with the 52 week money saving challenge.

~ Aim for lower utility bill this month.

~ Cancel cell phone contract & switch to Straight Talk for $45/month unlimited calling/text/data. 

Do you have any goals for February?

3 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

Hello Tracy...I am a terrible goal setting person....my goal is to be able to set goals...love your list....sounds like many things I need to do. My brother and sister in law live in Foley also. Beautiful place and the beach is free...:)...but stay away from the outlet...:)...have a great day!

Mrs R said...

Tracy, those are wonderful goals. I'd love to start tanning but unfortunately I'm one of those fair (pale!!) skinned beauties that never tan.

btw I've started a new blog. You and yours are cordially invited. :-)

Tracy said...

Lisa, how neat is that! It's a small world! Let me know if you're ever in the area. :)

Mrs. R - thank you for the blog invite!