Monday, December 03, 2012

When I see...




When I see and hear the emerald waves crash against the sugar sand of our beach, my body relaxes. Under blue skies and sunshine with a cold drink in hand, I am home at last. 

Year after year I hear the Summer siren's call to draw near the sea. She beckons me to come and sit a while, to dip my toes into the water and forget my cares.

Listening to the pelicans and other water fowl, the waves rolling in and out, boats, and laughter - all is music to my ears. My heart swells with love for the sea and Mother Nature in all of her glory. 

The sea is not all blue skies and sunshine. Sometimes she is tumultuous with dark skies that flash with lightning and thunder claps, but her beauty remains.

Such is life...



Linking to: Cozy Inspiration
Post a Comment