Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanks-Living



There is so much in my life that I have to be thankful for. So many things I often take for granted. I may not be rich according to the bank account, but I have an abundance of good things in my life.

~ I have a husband who loves me - imperfections and all. He has seen me at my worst and still loves me more than anything! He will do anything in his power to make me happy. He works so hard to provide for us. I have been blessed a million times over with this man!

~ I have three beautiful children who are funny, bright, and good. They make me laugh and help keep me young. I am proud of who they are and are becoming.

~ Getting together with family to laugh and catch up. This time of year there are lots of family gatherings as we celebrate together. I cherish my time with them as we strengthen the family bonds.

~ I always dreamed of having a home of my own. Almost three years ago we stumbled upon our little 1957 house that was for sale and I instantly fell in love and we made an offer. Three weeks later we were moving in! I love our little home sweet home! I love making my home a cozy nest for my family and friends.

~ The older I get the more I appreciate the changing seasons. We don't get the colorful fall foliage here, but each season has it's own joys and beauty. I am trying to savor these moments rather than wishing them away. I love nature and the peacefulness it brings each time I spend with her.

~ I am thankful for holiday traditions from my childhood that I have passed on to my own dear children and the new ones we have created together as a family.

~ And last but not least, I am thankful for this beautiful blogging community where I have made friends and found kindred spirits. Blogging has given me a creative outlet and I thank you, dear Reader, for coming here and sharing my life.

This is Thanks-Living.

Many blessings to you, my friend...

1 comment:

Debra said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Tracy! I really enjoyed your gratitude list. Have a wonderful day with your special family! Blessings, Debra