Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home Days



As much as I love to be out and about, I absolutely adore days spent at home puttering about. There is satisfaction in bringing beauty and order to our humble little abode.

Here I am free to work at my own pace. If I have heavy cleaning to do, I turn on a favorite cd to sing along with. It makes my work a little more pleasant.

I no longer rush about trying to get all the housework done because we all know it is never done! No sense in fretting over it. I just pick up where I left off the following day.

Now that Autumn has arrived, I plan to do more baking and work in my kitchen preparing home-cooked meals. Ah, comfort foods! 

There is joy to be found in simple days at home... 

3 comments:

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

I love days like that!
-enjoy, Pat

Karla Neese said...

Some days I really miss being at home as my career.

Do tell - what's in the lovely jar?

Sandy said...

And.....your kitchen is such a lovely place to be! Puttering is one of my favorite things to do!