Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Six Days



In six days, my husband will be home and I can hardly wait! I have a busy week ahead of me - cleaning house, stocking the larder, and getting things ready for our Halloween/Homecoming party. 

It has been a long, trying year with my surgery, our youngest daughter being diagnosed with severe ADHD and possible bi-polar disorder with weekly visits to the doctor, Kenzie's accident and emergency surgery.

It's enough to drive anyone to the brink of a nervous breakdown. And yet, here I stand. I am battle weary but not broken, ready for the next chapter as my husband rejoins our family after his year-long deployment.

All is well...

1 comment:

Kathie Truitt said...

I know it is so hard for you to cope with these trying things on your own, but you are STRONG, BEAUTIFUL and COURAGEOUS. You are my hero. THANK YOU for not only your husbands service to our country, but YOUR service as well. THANK YOU just isn't enough. ((tears))