Saturday, September 15, 2012

Thirty-eight



Yesterday was my birthday and I am ever thankful for another year on this beautiful earth. 

I made myself and appointment to get a new haircut and blonde highlights. I also bought myself a couple of new blouses to wear out, dinner was takeout from Subway and I just relaxed for the evening.

Tonight I'm going out with my sister-in-laws and tomorrow my Mama is having a little family birthday party for me so it's going to be a busy, but fun weekend.

Hope you're having a great weekend, too! :)

5 comments:

Loui♥ said...

Tracy~
love the haircut!!
beautiful!
enjoy your weekend..
and especially the time spent with family!
Happy Birthday!
keep smiling!
Hugs..
Loui♥

FlowerLady said...

Happy 38th Tracy ~ It sounds like you are having some nice celebrations.

Thirty-eight years young with pretty eyes.

Enjoy your weekend ~ FlowerLady

Emily Fay said...

Have a fab. time with your sister in laws! Happy Birthday! You look great!

Amy Wills said...

My first visit to your lovely blog. I'll be back for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Your hair cut looks beautiful. I enjoy reading your blog so much.

Angela