Saturday, August 04, 2012

Kitchen Update: Backsplash




At last, all of our remodeling projects are complete! Yesterday the backsplash was installed and it looks amazing.



You can't tell in the pictures ( I should have taken a close-up of the tile backsplash) but some of the tiles have that cracked glass look. It looks really pretty and sparkly!



The next project that needs to be done is to paint the kitchen walls and cabinets for they look pretty darn shabby against the tile and granite.

As always, thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

FlowerLady said...

That looks great Tracy. I know you're going to enjoy the new look.

FlowerLady

Mrs R. said...

Tracy, your kitchen looks so cozy! I love all your colors and your valance looks so dainty!

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Hi Tracy... that tile backsplash looks so pretty!
I know you must be pleased to see it when you walk into your kitchen!
Pat

My simple life said...

hello tracy,
your kitchen looks wonderful and cosy.
love your potholder,nice color.
great blog.
blessings regina

cindy said...

HI Tracy-
My first visit to your blog. I’m hooked now!

Cindy

Love, love the kitchen

Debra said...

Oh wow! Such nice changes you ae making to your home. I love your kitchen, dining room and bedroom--all of it! Keep up the great work and keep showing us pics, please! :) Blessings, Debra