Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Granite In the Kitchen

There has been a little remodeling going on in our house the past 2 weeks and it's nearly done!


Today, the granite counter top was installed in my kitchen. Tomorrow my brother-in-law will come hook up the plumbing and Friday the final project will be completed - installing the back splash.


So here is my kitchen before: 




And here is what it looks like tonight:




My 60/40 sink (or is it the other way around?)...




It was hard to get a good shot with the fading afternoon light...


Isn't it gorgeous?



The granite color is Blue Pearl. I love how it sparkles! A girl's gotta have a little bling in the kitchen. :)


Thank you for visiting!

7 comments:

Patty@Lemon Lane Cottage said...

What a pretty granite you chose. I can't wait to see the whole reveal.

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Oh your granite counter top looks great!
I like the under counter sink too.
If I were to get a NEW sink...I'd go that route. But as it stands...I'm holding out for a Vintage double drain board sink!!!

But I do like the granite. Pat

ociana said...

Very pretty. Congratulations!

Rosebud said...

Beautiful countertop Tracy!
Do you still use facebook? I'm thinking of closing my blog and just keeping in contact with family and friends that way. Let me know!
Laurie

Tracy said...

Laurie, yes I still have FB. Add me! :)

Robbie Marinero said...

Wow! Your kitchen looks fantastic! Nice transformation, huh! :D Well, I also used granite for my kitchen countertops, because not only is it durable, it also gives my kitchen a touch of elegance. You would agree, right? Your kitchen is a perfect example of it! Blue pearl granite evokes a sense of antiquity more than any other color, and that’s one reason it’s so gorgeous to look at! :)

rock and co said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.