Monday, July 30, 2012

Tweak It Tuesday




As a woman, I adore candles. Nothing quite says romance to me like candlelight. My favorite scented candles are those by the Yankee Candle Co. 


Pretty candle holders are a must! The pink candle holder was a very inexpensive find at the dollar store. I chose it for its beautiful shade of pink, which happens to be my favorite color. Though I have had this particular candle holder for a few years, this is the first time I've actually burned a candle in it.


Why did I wait so long?



Linking to: Tweak It Tuesday

3 comments:

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

I do that sometimes, too :) It's really pretty!
Cheers, Andrea

Cozy Little House said...

It gives off the prettiest glow! Thanks for linking up!
Brenda

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Candles are such a fun way to decorate.

Fondly,
Glenda