Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time Together


Since Alfred has been home we have had the best time together! I sure have missed him and will be glad when this deployment is over and he is home for good.

This past Saturday we went to Waterville for half the day with the girls and had the best time. Then we went out on the pontoon boat with Alfred's sister & her husband. My, what fun it was!



Sunday we went to Mama's for dinner and Alfred cut down a few trees for her with his chainsaw.


We went to church, too.


He makes me laugh!



After 20 years together, I am still madly in love with him!



I never tire of looking at his handsome face.
*smile*

I am blessed!


5 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

I am so happy for you both. I know how being apart and can be hard on a marriage but I am so glad you both are having such a wonderful time together. I dread the next time my hubby is sent out of town and I see him on weekends sometimes so I admire you both for keeping it all together and so in love.

Sandcastle Momma said...

Yes you are!

Mrs R. said...

Tracy, What a delightful post! I am so glad that your Alfred has returned for good! Please thank him from me for his service to our country.

Tammy @ The Northern Nest said...

Such a cute couple! Enjoy every minute!♥

FlowerLady said...

Love those pictures of you two Tracy. It looks like you are having a relaxing time and that's GREAT.

Love and hugs to the both of you.

FlowerLady