Sunday, July 01, 2012

Sunday Gratitude




I have so much to be thankful for this week. Let me count the ways:


~ Having my husband home is nothing but a blessing. I can't wait until this deployment is over and he is home for good!


~ Went to Sonic Drive-In last night to eat and look at vintage cars. There were some real beauties there.


~ Watching how happy our dogs are to have Alfred home. Alfred was worried they wouldn't remember him, but they do! I knew they would. :)


~ Visiting family and friends while Alfred is home. It's good to catch up and laugh heartily.


~ So thankful for air conditioning in the hot and humid south!


What are you thankful for, dear Reader? Feel free to share in the comments section!

2 comments:

ociana said...

I am thankful that you are happy and that your husband is home safe and sound. Thank you and him for your service to our country.

You knew I was in the Air Force, didn't you?

Sandy said...

Alred is home! Yeah! I love your Sunday gratitude series! I'm grateful for everything right now even the challenges because they are opportunities for growth! Right now with all this heat, you bet, it's air conditioning! Grateful for the ability to take a shower too!