Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is just before dawn and all is quiet.

I am thinking... about how wonderful the last couple of weeks with my husband have been.

I am thankful... so a loving husband who loves me more than anything else in this world.

In the kitchen... trying new recipes found on Pinterest.

I am wearing... still in my jammies :)

I am creating... Memories with my family.

I am going... to miss my husband dearly when I take him to the airport Saturday morning. :(

I am wondering... how I got so lucky. :)

I am reading... only a few blogs currently.

I am hoping... to get back into the gym soon.

I am looking forward to... getting new carpet, tile, granite and a back splash very soon!

I am learning... just how much my husband loves me.

Around the house... just basic housekeeping going on here recently so I can spend as much time with my husband while he's home.

I am pondering... the power of love.

A favorite quote for today... 
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” - Mae West

One of my favorite things... waking up beside my husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Swimming at a friend's condo today; Staying home with my love tomorrow; Take Alfred to the airport Saturday...the rest of the week is open.

A peek into my day...



My new Cane Corso pup, Zena!



Linking to: The Simple Woman's Daybook

4 comments:

Pat said...

Love your blog and glad you got this time with hubby!

Tracy said...

Thank you, Pat! :)

Tammy @ The Northern Nest said...

Wow...this is a short visit from your Alfred! Wish it could be longer for you guys!!♥♥

Tracy said...

Tammy, he came in June 27th- so it's just over 2 weeks. I'll be glad when he is home for good in about 3.5 months! :)