Thursday, July 19, 2012

Finding Recipes on Pinterest


While Alfred was home I wanted to try a few new recipes so I turned to Pinterest. I hate cookbooks because most do not have photos of the recipes and I like to see how the food is supposed to look.

So here are a few recipes I tried.





Firecracker Cookies - They are cute for the 4th of July and easy to make but I was disappointed with the taste.




Shrimp Pasta in Lemon Butter Sauce - super easy to make and pretty tasty. Definitely a meal for busy nights!






Chicken Enchilada with Green Chili Sour Cream Sauce - this looks really good, but I was disappointed with the final outcome. It was too mushy for my taste. Perhaps I should not have altered the recipe?



I won't let a few distasteful recipes stop me from trying new ones. I'm always looking for keepers.

How do you find your favorite recipes?

1 comment:

Terri said...

I love to just experiment in the kitchen, but I get ideas from reading recipes and have discovered the joy of looking at Pinterest recipes. I just refuse to put up a food category as I tend to 'hoard' recipes, lol.