Monday, June 18, 2012

Beach Days


The sky was so cloudy the day this picture was taken at Pirate's Cove.


Mr. Heron perched atop the pole scanning the water for his breakfast.


The couple in the canoe reminded me of the movie On Golden Pond.


Honey lives at the beach with several other dogs. They belong to the Cove's owner. Here she was running full speed straight for me! No worries...she's as sweet as can be.



The first 2 girls are mine (in yellow & purple) and their friend. If only I had their energy!




The Cove is not nearly as pretty as the beaches in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach but it's closer to home & if we go early we are usually the only ones out there.


Finally a wave!

I love the beach. I enjoy listening to the water lap against the shore, observing the nature, and watching fish jump out of the water.

Beach days are good days.

2 comments:

Susan in SC said...

Looks like a really fun time! I wish I had the energy of my children too!!

Rhonda said...

looks wonderful! I know your girls are enjoying it as much as you are.