Sunday, May 20, 2012

Gratitude


This week I am thankful for:

~ The gorgeous paint color on my porch. That's one project I can cross of the list!

~ Thirty-seven days until my husband comes home for 2 weeks. I can't wait!

~ A nap each afternoon becaus I am not sleeping well at night thanks to my Yorkshire Terrorist who turns three next month. Time to pull out the crate and crate him at night...

~ Kayla's help when I needed to clip Gracie's nails. Gracie is our pound puppy - part chow, golden retriever, and German shepherd and at 7 years old she is grumpy and still does not like her nails clipped. I have to muzzle her and then it's Kayla's job to keep her front paws away from her face so she can't claw the muzzle off. Stressful, but we got it done!

~ Looked out the picture window this morning and there was a blue jay perched on my statue! He was so pretty and regal-looking.

What were you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,
Glad to hear all is going well!
I don't like clipping our dogs nails either. What a chore.
I haven't been feeling well ~ I know a nap is in order today!
Hugs))
Laurie