Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gratitude - Mother's Day Edition


This week I am thankful for:

~ The happy childhood memories my Mama gave me.

~ That she is not only my Mama, but a dear friend.

~ Mama's home-cookin'!

~ Visiting and laughing with Mama.

~ Mama's always there when I need her.

~ Mama makes holidays and birthdays special.

~ Mama always lets me know she loves me.

~ Mama is very creative. She sews, crochets, does wood-working, can build a privacy fence, gardens, paints, does DIY projects herself and can decorate cakes.

I am so thankful I still have my Mama in my life and that our family is close. Thank you Mama for all the gifts you have given to me and for being you!

Happy Mother's Day!

Love,


1 comment:

toko baju muslim pria said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!