Friday, May 11, 2012

Finding Balance


I haven't posted much on my blog lately and it is because I have been so uninspired. I have been so focused on getting my workouts in that I have not been very productive with my projects and homemaking outside of the basics.

So I am cutting the workouts back to three times a week because when I have to leave the house it disrupts my whole day and little is accomplished here at home. Plus, it will allow more recovery time for sore muscles.

Hopefully I will find my homemaking inspiration and will be back to regular posting soon!

2 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

I know what you mean about your schedule being disrupted when you leave the house. I am the same way. You must be counting down the days now until hubby returns.

a8383 said...

Balance is sooo hard to find. Still "trying" after 29 years of marriage! Good luck! Angela