Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An Update


It's been a while since I've posted. Life has been busy. Now that I'm going to the gym, I'm having trouble fitting everything in. It appears I can only focus on one thing at a time if I am succeed and right now that has to be me getting healthier.

My off days for training are Wednesdays and Sundays and then I am playing catch up with homemaking and DIY projects I am currently undertaking - like painting the dining room and office.

I still have several projects unfinished and even more on the waiting list. I was hoping to get as much done as I can before my husband's R&R in June, but I am realizing that I may not get half as much done as I had planned.

Such is life, but I will keep plugging along. It will all get done in time.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Tracy, remember the saying "the hurrier I go, the behinder I get." Just keep your focus and enjoy the process and you'll be surprised how much you accomplish. Good luck.

Sandy said...

Hi Traci,

Multi-tasking is overratted. I think we can only do well when we focus on one thing at a time and prioritize. Good for you for taking the time to care for your body by working out. I have been very neglectiful with exercise.