Sunday, April 15, 2012

Porch Puttering

The weather has been gorgeous here. I was able to leave the windows open three straight days. Perfect for puttering about in the yard...



I added a Spring wreath to the porch.


Found a cute plant stand at the dollar store for $3 to hold my potted plant. Earlier in the week, I purchased the Marigolds to fill the purple pots my sister bought me two years ago.


I love adding beauty and color to the yard.

I also cleaned out my storage room off the carport, as well as sweeping the carport. I also started painting my swing, but ran out of paint. Hoping to finish it up tomorrow, providing the rain holds off.

4 comments:

chateau chic said...

Your porch is looking springy. Love this time of year!
I'm a new follower and hope you'll stop by.
Mary Alice

Sandy said...

Hi Tracy,

Love your porch and I love your new banner! Thanks for visiting me today. I'm going to read through your postings and catch-up.

Hugs,

Sandy

Kathy in Illinois said...

Your porch looks pretty, Tracy! God bless, Kathy in Illinis

Lemon Lane Cottage said...

I love that yellow pot...It would be perfect on my porch. :)