Sunday, April 22, 2012


It's been a very busy week for me, thus the lack of posts. I started going back to the gym to lose weight and get in better physical shape. Plus I've been painting my dining room. Nevertheless, there are many things to be thankful for:

~ Working on home improvements.

~ Developing muscles in my arms and legs.

~ After a dreary day yesterday, the sun is shining brightly today.

~ Admiring my roses and looking to see how the bulbs I planted are doing.

My husband's encouragement and belief in me.

What were you thankful for this past week?

2 comments:

Lemon Lane Cottage said...

I love all your blessings Tracy but especially the last one. How fortunate you are to have a hubby who encourages you. Have a wonderful week. Patty

Sandy said...

It won't be long and hubby will be home. So great that he encourages you. I need to get back to exercising. I've become a couch potato after working all day.