Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Gratitude

We had a nice Easter day. It could have only been made better if my husband were home to share it with us. As I reflect on Easter and what it means, here are five things I am thankful for this week:



~ Jesus died and rose again for me and you!


~ Watching my girls (on the ends) in their Easter program at church.


~ Easter memories from childhood.



~ Sisters, then and now...


~ Spending time with my family.

Hope you had a blessed Easter with your loved ones!

4 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh I was so hoping he was home by now. Is it soon?

Rhonda said...

very sweet post.

Tracy said...

Elaine, he will come home at the end of June for 2 weeks of R&R, but should be home for good the first week of November.

Sandy said...

Your girls are adorable and you and your sister's were such cuties in your easter bonnets!