Friday, March 16, 2012

Warm Weather Days


We have had beautiful weather here with temperatures climbing to the mid to upper 80s! I think we may have skipped Spring and are heading right on in to Summer.

I decided to work in the yard today. There were more sticks and branches to pick up and junk the dogs drag out of the bushes. Then I mowed the grass. I am so happy we now have a riding mower! It makes it so much easier on me.

The girls and I headed to the thrift store to check out the bargains then I met up with a sister from church to walk while the girls played at the park.

I want to rake a little tomorrow and work on my flower beds. I'm getting sun already. Sunday is church and resting!

Wishing you a lovely warm weekend!

1 comment:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Gardening and the thrift store? Sounds like a perfect day to me.