Thursday, March 01, 2012

Stocking Up and Redecorating


It has been a delightful day. The sun was shining and the temperature rose to 81 degrees! In February, we only has one full day of sun. The rest were gray or partly cloudy skies.

Went grocery shopping today and while I spent a good amount ($162), I also stocked up quite a bit. I have no doubt that if I'd gone to Walmart or Winn-Dixie I would have paid well over $200. I am quite pleased.

I plan to stock up as much as I am able each time I do the shopping. I consider it insurance for our future. With a well-stocked pantry and freezer I can still feed my family well during trying times.

I will be starting on my living room transformation this Saturday. I will be painting the walls a light gray. I have new curtains on the way as well as a console to hold our tv. There is more I want to do in this room but it will give us a good start!

From my redecorating heart to yours,

No comments: