Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gratitude


This week I have so much to be thankful for, but I will give you the short list!

~ I have recommitted my life to Christ and am now back in church.

~ Where I had once felt like an outsider, I now have people reaching out to me. And instead of keeping them at arm's length, I welcome them into my life.

~ I have a walking buddy now. It helps get me out of the house and get exercise.

~ Spent a couple days working in the yard. There is lots to do yet, but I'm just happy to be out in the fresh air and sunshine!

~ My neighbor came over with her Jeep and used it to pull up four half-dead bushes in front of my porch. It looks a mess right now, but I have a vision for this area.

"I pray that the God who gives hope will fill you with much joy and peace as you trust in him. Then you will have more and more hope, and it will flow out of you by the power of the Holy Spirit."
~ Romans 15:13
What were you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Blessings indeed. Glad to hear of your walk with Christ. Sounds like a lot of wonderful things are happening in your life.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Happy for you! What a nice neighbor too.

Sandy said...

Beautiful posting. I look forward to hearing your gratitude list each week. I am grateful for my health, my family, my friends and my job! Grateful for my neighbors and my home and little furry residents.

My soul has been craving more fellowship with the church. Hubby and I both have mentioned we want to try a few new churches. Yes, I spend time with god each day, but hearing his word in church and having fellowship with like-minded people really elevates my spirituality.

Have a wonderful week. It's great to have a walking buddy!

Terri said...

What a terrific list this week Tracy. Blessings to you and upon you dear heart.

Love that you 'have a vision' for that front yard. I have one for my living room and today I began work. I don't have all components just yet, but I decided to do what I could, which involved rearranging. I think I have too many books, lol.