Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gratitude



This week I am thankful for...

~ My living room redo. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. One project done, a hundred more to go... :)

~ Watching tv in bed. It is so nice (after all these years) to be able to stretch out in my comfy bed and relax before drifting off to dreamland.

~ Trying new things. This week I put together a bookshelf and the console in the living room. My husband is the one to do such things, but since he's still deployed, if it was going to be, it was up to me!

~ Being able to talk to my husband every day. I can't wait until he comes home!

~ Warmer temperatures. Spring is my favorite time of year.

What were you thankful for this week? 

3 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

I am so excited for your hubby to come. Mine travels a lot for work and I know after a couple of weeks I am so ready for him to get home. It is not easy being what is essentially a single mom and you have to do it for such a long period of time. Bless you guys and I hope the day is soon.

covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

no spring chicken said...

My husband's work is seasonal so he was home almost full-time for the past 3 months. Now he's back to work and home for lunch every day, and home for good by 4:30. I have a friend who's husband is working in North Dakota (we're in Oregon) for 3 weeks straight, home for 1, back for 3... I too am very thankful for the time we have...

Blessings, Debbie