Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Good News

I went to the doctor for my post-op checkup. She said I looked great and was very pleased with my recovery. After next week I can begin using Mederma on my scar.

I can't begin to describe how wonderful it feels to be pain-free after suffering for 18 months with constant pain towards the end!

It's been a rainy day here, but I tidied the house, did laundry, cleared my desk of clutter and reorganized. I went grocery shopping early this morning before the rain began, filled up my gas tank and paid the bills.

This past Monday at my Mary Kay success meeting, I met my personal goal of Princess level in the last week of the month! That means I gave 5 facials, did 1 interview and sold $400+ retail.

I was also crowned Queen of Sales for the week and was honored to wear the tiara during the meeting and received a prize. The photo above is me with my Director, Cathy.

It's been a busy week here, but a good kind of busy. I am happy and productive.

Life is good!

7 comments:

delightfuleclecticabode.com said...

Yeah! Congratulations Tracy. You look gorgeous in that tiara! This is a really great picture of you and your director. Will you have an online site where people can order products online if they want to?

~Sandy

Tracy said...

Hi Sandy, thank you for your sweet comment! I do have a website where people can place orders online. It is:

http://www.marykay.com/tracyhathcock/default.aspx

Kathy in Illinois said...

I am so glad your recovery is going well and you are pain-free. Congratulations on achieving "Princess Level!" Wishing you a happy and productive day!
God bless, Kathy in Illinois

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Congratulations on achieving Princess level! I had no idea MK did that type of thing.

Tracy said...

Mary Kay (the company) doesn't do it. It's a fun thing my Director came up with. :)

delightfuleclecticabode.com said...

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for the link to your Mary Kay website. So glad that you are now pain free! I really love your site and in case you haven't noticed I listed you under my link Blissful Blogs. I love the things you write about and every day I can't wait to pop over to see what is going on in your life. You are doing a terrific job as a wife, mother, homemaker and now Mary Kay Princess! Woo hoo! You go girl!

~Sandy

Penelope (NYC Mom Blogger) said...

Tracy, I have a feeling your natural beauty helps sell those products :) You look so sweet and gave great features…and congrats!!