Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dreaming of Spring Cleaning


Winter is nearly over where I live - not that we have had much of a Winter to begin with, but I regress...

Today my thoughts turned to Spring cleaning and projects I want to undertake within the next few months. I also have 130 more days until my beloved comes home for two weeks and I want our home to be pleasing and a much-needed haven for him.

I found a detailed list for my Spring cleaning which I will begin on Monday. I will stay in one room until it is completed, decluttering and reorganizing as I go.

I will also begin home improvement projects such as painting walls, replacing the light/fan in the master bath, replacing the ceiling fan in the master bedroom, replacing a few outdated light fixtures that require oddly shaped bulbs, painting kitchen cabinets, my outdoor swing, and working on the front flower beds.

There is lots to do, but I am up for the challenge!

From my Spring cleaning heart to yours,

2 comments:

delightfuleclecticabode.com said...

Hi Tracy,

You have a lot of work ahead of you! Please post before and after pictures. Any idea what color you will paint the kitchen cabinets? What colors for your walls? I have such a hard time picking colors. I love your kitchen and can't wait to see what you do with it!

~Sandy

delightfuleclecticabode.com said...

Hi Tracy,

Just checking in to see if you posted anything new. Just wanted to stop by to say hello. You must be really busy working on your house and working out. I have to get myself motivated to workout more. Ughhh, with all these dark winter days, all I want to do is sit by my fireplace after work and pin away on Pinterest.

Hope you have a great weekend!

~Sandy