Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Today


It is not easy to be in a position where you can not physically do anything, but the rest is doing me good. I feel a little better with each passing day. The bruising is fading. It is easier to get in and out of my comfy bed. Walking is less painful. Since my hospital release I have not taken any pain meds other than ibuprophen 800mg. I guess I am stronger than I thought!

The girls and I played a couple of board games they received for Christmas last night. That was fun! We have been hanging out alot watching tv and movies, talking, and listening to music. The togetherness has been nice.

Kendall's birthday is in four days. My son, my firstborn, will be 19 years old! Where have the years gone? He was an easy, lovable child who has turned into a responsible young man. He currently works two jobs and wants to get his GED this year and join the military. His father and I are so proud of him!

.::Our kids at Christmas - Kenzie, Kendall, Kayla::.

.::Kendall and me::.
All in all, life is good and it's only going to get better from here on out!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday to Kendall and speedy recovery to you